LogCentral simplifies your organization’s
legal compliance and reporting
“We can automatically validate and report on our environmental sustainability to stakeholders in a fully transparent way, as required by new governance and social legislation.”
Managing Director of Ship Management, Eimskip
Explore Our Products
Web-based mandatory record books in accordance with the MARPOL Convention.
- Marpol Annex I – Oil eRecord Book, Part I
- Marpol Annex I – Oil eRecord Book, Part II
- Marpol Annex II – Noxious Liquid eRecord Book
- Marpol Annex III – Harmful Substances eRecord book
- Marpol Annex V – Garbage eRecord book
- Marpol Annex VI – Fuel Change Over eRecord book
- Marpol Annex VI – Ozone Depleting Substances eRecord book
Digital record books for Emission Control Area and European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting, Verification regulation for ships.
Fuel Change Over eRecord book
MRV eRecord Book
Marpol Annex I – Prevention of Pollution by Oil & Oily Water
Marpol Annex II – Control of Pollution by Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk
Marpol Annex III – Prevention of Pollution by Harmful Substances in Packaged Form
Marpol Annex IV – Prevention of Pollution by Sewage from Ships
Marpol Annex V – Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships
Marpol Annex VI – Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships (SEEMP)
EU MRV – Monitoring, Reporting, Verify
Track all entries that have been logged in eRecord books and files on-board your ships, whenever, and wherever, you need.
Analyse the status of legal compliance on-board your ships.
View your KPIs to better understand your fleet performance.