LogCentral simplifies your organization's legal compliance and reporting.
Are you one of the 50,000 vessels worldwide required to carry out extensive record-keeping? Are you legally responsible for complying with reporting requirements in order to ensure MARPOL compliance? Without a digital solution this can be a hugely complex and time-consuming process, and the wealth of data captured in analogue form cannot easily make it back to shore or be put to effective use, determining where and how current processes can be improved.
There is also the ever-present risk of detentions and penalties due to errors and omissions which can often occur with paper processes, such as assigning discharges to the wrong code and item number, or simply missing an entry. This can lead to significant financial implications and/or imprisonment of top-ranking ship officers.
Why Choose Klappir LogCentral?
“We can automatically validate and report on our environmental sustainability to stakeholders in a fully transparent way, as required by new governance and social legislation.”
Managing Director of Ship Management
Our digital logbooks
Mandatory manuals and plans in accordance with the MARPOL Convention
- Marpol Annex I – Prevention of Pollution by Oil & Oily Water
- Marpol Annex II – Control of Pollution by Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk
- Marpol Annex III – Prevention of Pollution by Harmful Substances in Packaged Form
- Marpol Annex IV – Prevention of Pollution by Sewage from Ships
- Marpol Annex V – Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships
- Marpol Annex VI – Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships (SEEMP)
- Fuel Change Over
- Ozone Depletion Substances
- EU MRV – Monitoring, Reporting, Verify
Web-based mandatory record books in accordance with the MARPOL Convention.
- Marpol Annex I – Oil Record Book, Part I
- Marpol Annex I – Oil Record Book, Part II
- Marpol Annex II – Noxious Liquid Record Book
- Marpol Annex III – Harmful Substances Record book
- Marpol Annex V – Garbage Record book
- Marpol Annex VI – Fuel Change Over Record book
- Marpol Annex VI – Ozone Depleting Substances Record book
Digital record books for Emission Control Area and European Union’s Monitoring, Reporting, Verification regulation for ships.
- ECA – Fuel Change Over Record book
- EU – MRV Record Book
Digital filing and transmission of mandatory documents on services to vessels.
- Marpol Annex I – Receipt for Oil Waste
- Marpol Annex II – Receipt for Cargo Residues
- Marpol Annex IV – Receipt for Sewage
- Marpol Annex V – Receipt for Waste
- Marpol Annex VI – Receipt for Sulphur Residues
- Marpol Annex VI – Receipt for Ozone Depleting Substances
- Bilge Water Treaty – Receipt for Bilge Water
- Marpol Annex V – Material Safety Data Sheets for Cleaning Products
- Marpol Annex VI – Bunker Delivery Note for Fuel
- Marpol Annex VI – Delivery Note for Ozone Depleting Substances
A system for digital notifications from vessels to a land-based recipient.
- FAL Notifications
- Regional Notifications
- Emission Notifications